DIY like a Pro with Glimmering Foil Projects! With the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System you can now add stunning and eye catching foil features to any card or mixed media project. This exciting new system was designed to be used with your Platinum or Platinum 6 Die cutting & Embossing machine, and is also compatible with many other die cutting machines. Click Here to view machine compatibility and sandwich instructions.
The Glimmer Hot Foil System is so easy to use. Just heat the platform & chosen plate, create your foiling sandwich, and then run the platform through your die cutting machine. Foiled Elements can be added to various materials, such as cardstock, fabric, ribbon, leather, and more. You can even create foiled designs using some of your existing metal dies.* Click Here for complete instructions and system overview.
- Easy to Use
- Compatible with Many Die Cutting Machines - View Compatibility
- 10 Foil Colors with More Coming Soon
- Foil with Your Existing Metal Dies*
- Use on Many Materials
- Hot Foil Stamp Press Machine
- Power Cord (6 ft) Europe & UK Version - 230v, 50Hz, Plug Type C + Plug Type G (CE Approved)
- Heat Resistant Acrylic Spacer Shims
- Thin Heat Resistant Acrylic Spacer Shims
- Silicone Cooling Pad
- Metal Stamp Tweezers
- Two Starter Foil Rolls (Silver & Rose Gold)
- Two Starter Hot Foil Plates (Frame & Sentiment)
- Spellbinders Platinum, Platinum 6
- Deep Sea Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Sizzix BigShot
- Sizzix BigKick
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus
- Sizzix Big Shot Express
- Tim Holtz Vagabond
- We R Memory Keepers Evolution
- RG Amaze
Glimmer is NOT compatible with Cuttlebug or any other machines that can’t cut Steel Rule Dies AND have at least a 6” wide platform.
*Not all etched dies are compatible.