This Website is offered and available for viewing to persons who are at least 13 years of age and who reside in the United States or any of its territories, subject to the following conditions. In order to register as a user of this Website, you must be at least 18 years of age. This Website is available to guests for viewing purposes only that are at least 13 years old and younger than 18 years old, and we will not knowingly collect information from such minor persons. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
No representations are made for the results of this site, its services, products, or materials. Uninterrupted or error-free function of this site is not warranted by Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. or its suppliers, licensors, or vendors. It is not warranted that defects will be corrected or that the servers are available and free of viruses or other harmful components. Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the cost or servicing to repair or correct systems resulting from the use of this site.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, photographs, design work, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd., its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The artwork posted in the Design Gallery is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied without permission. We appreciate your consideration in showing respect for the artistic rights of the creators of these images and text.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes, other than those set out in the Angel Policy, any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than as set forth in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks of Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. or its affiliates or licensors, include, but are not limited to, the Paul Antonio Scribe and other terms identified in Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. Copyrights & Trademark Guidelines or as otherwise obtained by law; Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans. You shall not use such marks without the prior written permission of Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. All other names, logos, product, and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd., a Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
User Contributions on Site and in Social Media
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns, the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose or according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd., have full responsibility and liability for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
User Contributions do not reflect the opinions of Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd., nor does Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. promote them or confirm their accuracy. We do not take decisions on moderating User Contributions lightly, but Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. reserves the right to remove any posts and commentary that does not adhere to our Content Standards and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not be:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking of others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, vulgar depicting violence, or otherwise objectionable
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or political beliefs
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material
- Fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading in any way
- Trolling or deliberately disruptive of discussion
- Violative of any intellectual property rights including but not limited to patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person
- Spamming in nature or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person
- Solicitous in nature including promotion of commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising
- Considered link baiting or embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case
From time to time Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. may refer to a Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. promotion on one of the social media platforms. These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. Participants are providing information to Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. and not to these social media platforms.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination: If in Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd.’ sole discretion we find that any User Contributions violate the above Content Standards, we have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. / ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD., SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot/do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Contribution or other content infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further detail and the most current version of the Act):
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd.’ designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. Paper Arts Co., LLC, Attention: Greg Tipsord, Copyright Agent, at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent and noted as such; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd.’ customer service through www.pascribe.com/contact-us. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Contribution that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your User Contribution, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the User Contribution that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the User Contribution appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the User Contribution was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the User Contribution; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Arizona, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. may replace the removed User Contribution or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the provider, member or user who posted the User Contribution, the removed User Contribution may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd.’ sole discretion.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd., are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd.. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out-of-date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Some actions and behavior from our website may be shared with third part apps such as Pinterest, Google, Facebook, etc.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Payments: All payments to Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. to open your Account, enter a contest, participate in other Sponsored Activities, or purchase other goods or services must be made using credit card or other means of payment that we may approve from time to time. All payments to Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. must be made from a payment source on which you are the named account holder. All payments to Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. are not refundable, for any reason, except at our sole discretion.
You agree that Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. is not liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of your credit card or any other method of payment by a third party in connection with our Site or any Sponsored Activity. You waive your right to dispute any payment made from your Account and you will personally bear all costs.
Any attempt to defraud our Site through the use of credit cards or other methods of payment, or any failure by you to honor charges or requests for payment, will result in immediate termination of your Account, forfeiture of any prizes which you may have been awarded, and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
In the case of suspected or fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit card information, by anyone, or any other fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to block your Account. We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or other unlawful activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments. We reserve the right to run credit checks on any user on the basis of the information provided to us on registration.
Our Right to Not Accept Your Order or Cancel Your Purchase: Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs: the product is not available/in stock (any payments will be refunded); your billing information is not correct or not verifiable; your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud; your bank transfer payment is not received within 12 calendar days after acceptance of your order; we have reason to believe you are under 18 years of age; we have reason to believe that you are a reseller; there was an error in the price quote; or we could not deliver to the address provided by you.
(a) Price Changes. The product prices displayed on our Site may be subject to change. Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. reserves the right to change prices without notice. Subject to clause (b) below, the prices as displayed at the moment of purchase are the prices applicable to that purchase.
(b) Pricing Errors. Please note that even though our Site is composed with care, it is possible that the pricing information on our Site contains errors. Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. is not bound by our offer and we reserve the right to cancel your purchase in the event of such error.
Promotions: Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. offers Sponsored Activities comprised of sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, which may be governed by a separate set of rules that describe the sweepstakes, contest or promotion and may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions. It is your responsibility to read those rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid or restricted, and to determine any requirements of you in connection with the applicable sweepstakes, contest or promotion.
Risk of Loss: All items purchased from Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Returns: Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. accepts undamaged and unopened merchandise for return or exchange within 30 days of first purchase date. Only merchandise purchased from Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. will be accepted. Proof of purchase will be required. We cannot honor the return of an item you purchased at full price in exchange for the same item that is currently being offered as an online shopping special at a lesser price. All sales on Clearance merchandise are final and cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. If your purchase is from another store or retailer, then please contact that store directly. To qualify for a refund or exchange, please call our customer service team at 1-888-547-0400 to request a RMA # (return merchandise authorization). Once the RMA # is authorized and the return is approved then the merchandise must be returned to our warehouse at the address listed below within 30 days. Please repack the merchandise with the original packing slip. Please note the RMA # and reason for return on packing slip. Please ensure merchandise is packed carefully to avoid damage, as damaged merchandise will not be accepted for return or exchange. Once we receive returned merchandise in good condition, Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. will verify and approve the return and credit the account on record used to make original purchase. Please note that all shipping costs related to return and exchange merchandise are the responsibility of the customer.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
All purchases through our site or other transactions for the sale of goods or services or information formed through the Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Shipping and Order Policy found at www.pascribe.com/shipping-policy the terms of which are incorporated here by this reference. Product descriptions found on the Website are not deemed reliable and may not be accurate. We do our best to give you the most accurate information we have available. Please report any incorrect information to our Customer Service Department.
Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. is actively involved in developing products, services, and inventions relating to Paper Crafts, Die Cutting and Paper Cutting. Often, product concepts similar to ideas from outside sources are already being pursued internally. We ask that any unsolicited creative submission be protected by trademark, copyright and/or patent law prior to your submission. Submissions lacking trademark, copyright and/or patent protection will become property of Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. Submissions will not be subject to confidentiality or non-disclosures unless otherwise documented prior to submission or review. Any ideas you disclose will not obligate Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. to refrain from making, using, selling or developing such products, services or inventions that may be competitive with or similar to said disclosed information. No compensation will be due for the submission.
This policy is intended to protect all parties from future misunderstanding in the event current projects are similar to unsolicited submissions.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not, however, establish a link that in a way suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement on Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd.’ part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as we provide them and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of this Website is based in the State of Arizona in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL PAUL ANTONIO SCRIBE LTD., ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Paul Antonio Scribe Ltd. 1125 W. Pinnacle Peak Road, Bldg 3, Suite 124, Phoenix, Arizona 85027.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: Info@pascib.com or through this Website at www.pascribe.com/contact-us.
Thank you for visiting the Website.
Last Modified: May 2018